Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Today was the primary program in Sacrament at church..
The annual program with all the kids in the ward is my favorite Sunday of the year. I LOVE watching all the kids try to speak their parts by memory or press their lips so close to the microphone that you can hardly make out what they're saying. And no matter what, when I hear these little angels sing, I get at least a few tears. Bubba isn't my singer AT ALL, and he either did a great job lip-syncing or he was actually singing today. I wish I could've taken a picture/video inside the chapel as evidence! Tubbs of course was singing like Justin Bieber up there--which was no surprise. I am very proud of the boys for participating AND singing!
XOXO
Tubbs is NOT a fan of the tie.

 After church.....without the tie.














Trying to get all three to hold still, look at the camera. and SMILE....impossible.















Smile!! I am so blessed to have such a handsome (and wonderful) husband!

















Luke's mom and dad came down to see the program and spend the afternoon with us. Luke made us lunch as celebrated Grandma Hogue's birthday with ice cream and cherry poke cake.
Such a wonderful Sunday. We were happy to share this day with each other and Luke's parents.

No comments:

That Stop Wasn't On My Itinerary....

So the Hogue's made it to Florida for our first official family vacation. It was Sawyer's first plane ride....and Simon's first plane ride that he can remember. We were excited....the boys were stoked. We had everything we needed! But it seems that Sawyer packed something with him that wasn't on our checklist: a big case of pneumonia. Yes, the little fella made it almost one whole day in Florida before he started heading downhill fast. Our 2nd day in Orlando we were in the Urgent Care south of Cocoa Beach. (By the way, to see a doctor more quickly, it helps if you vomit all over the waiting room in front of the receptionist. Little tip for ya) After chest x-rays they advised us to head to the ER in Melbourne, where they eventually admitted him to the hospital. So, we had 3 night deluxe accommadations at the Holmes Regional Medical Center. The little whipper snapper was a trooper though! The nurses loved him, thankfully, and made us all feel right at home. We were going to send postcards out with pictures of the hospital since we spent 40% of our trip there...but they didn't have any. Imagine that!Hmmm.....maybe its something they should consider.

Florida 2008