The boys woke up around 6:30am and found their baskets. Then they woke up their sister who was sleeping in my bed, with promises of Cadbury Creme Eggs. (The Easter Bunny of course brings 4-packs of the delicious eggs every year!) Problem this year is that I underestimated Wiggy's ability to get the foil off the eggs...so quickly. She had consumed three eggs in less than 5 minutes.
Breakfast was served!!
I did try to serve the kids a real breakfast but it was eatn half heartedly. The kids had to wait for dad to wake up before they went to search for eggs. It was the longest two hours of their lives!!
We took some family pictures before church. We clean up real nice... I think! :) We got the boys new suits a few weeks ago and they are just a tad too big...which is good because they are growing like stink weeds! :)
Wiggy lasted about ten minutes of Sacrament. She was borderline violent and I think her morning diet had come crashing down on her. Luke ended up leaving with her during Sacrament--and she fell asleep in the Jeep within seconds of getting in her car seat. Oh Wiggy!!
After church Luke's parents, brother and cousin Kylee came over for dinner. Grandma made a chocolate cakeand it was a hit.
Wiggy did model for us during dinner, with the help of cousin Kylee.

No comments:
Post a Comment