Tubby Tubbs is nine and we just can't believe it. He is growing up into a big, little dude. He is 54.5 inches and 93 pounds. He definitely has girth on his side. I don't think he is a kid others will be messing with on the playground. Tubbs is also the type of boy who doesn't take gruff from others. It's probably because he has a big brother and has been in trained in the art of harassment. Watching him scrap with his older brother is a mixture of emotions. Its comical and entertaining, while at the same time you want them to stop. He can definitely hold his own. He has grown almost two inches since last birthday, but I am waiting for him to really sprout.
20 Questions for Tubby-Tubbs....
favorite color - Purple
favorite toy - Ipod Touch
favorite fruit - Apple
favorite TV Show - Ninjago
favorite thing to eat for lunch - PB sandwich
favorite outfit - gym shorts and t-shirt
favorite game - Bad Piggies
favorite snack - Brownies
favorite animal - Penguin
favorite song - I am a Child of God
favorite book - Captain Underpants
best friend - Tanner
favorite cereal - Cookie Crisp
favorite thing to do outside - Ride scooter
favorite drink - Milk
favorite holiday - Christmas
What I like to take to bed with me at night - Honey Bear
My favorite thing to eat for breakfast - Chocolate Chip Crossaints made by daddy
My birthday dinner is - Red Robin
When I grow up I want to be - someone who sells stuff
We thought Tubbs might be expecting some birthday balloons above his bed, like we did for Bubba....so we had to get a little creative. Grandma and Grandpa sent him birthday money so we put it in balloons, but we hung the nine balloons in the shower....hoping he was the first one awake like usual. I think when he woke up he was kind of mopey...until Luke told him to get in the shower and get ready for school.
Breakfast was daddy's chocolate chip croissants and eggs. He received a Target gift card from Bubba and Wiggy and an Ipod Touch from mom and dad. He was very, very happy!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment