A day I dread every school year. I love summer vay-cay! It's so good to me. No lunches to pack. No kids to pick up form the bus....or worry about because they are home in my bubble.
The last few years Luke hasn't been able to walk the kids to class with me on the first day of school, because he needs to be at his school early. So I go it alone.
I love these kids.
It was an early morning. A lot to squeeze in by 7:30am because it was also Miss Pretty Princess Mermaid's 4th birthday. (I can remember like it was yesterday, bringing her home from the hospital, on the first day of school. It was the best first day of school everrrrrr.)
This year Bubba is in the sixth grade and has Mrs. Townson. He weighs in at 126 pounds, is five feet, two inches tall...and wears a size twelve shoe.
Tubbs is in fourth grade and has Mrs. Leppke. (Bubba had her in fourth and we adore her!) Tubbs weighs in at 102 pounds and is four feet, seven inches tall...and wears a size 6.5 shoe.
Wiggy has Miss Brianna in Pre-K this year. Even though a lady never discloses her weight, she is tipping the scales at a sturdy fifty one pounds and is forty three inches tall.....and wears a size one shoe.
We don't make anything "petite" around here. My little bugs are growing up soooooo fast. Please make time stop! :)
Trying to get the little birthday diva to cooperate for our usual pics out front before school, was not as easy as years past. Being four gives this girl an official license to express her strong opinions apparently.




No comments:
Post a Comment