Tuesday night Bubba and Tubbs couldn't fall asleep. I was a bit surprised. I think they were both excited, because they didn't express any nervousness.
Wednesday morning they were up and getting themselves ready before Luke and I got up. They were motivated!
We dropped off Bubba first. Chicago Bears was his must wear first-day-attire.
I parked and walked Tubbs and Wiggy to their classrooms. Thankfully I was able to park nearby and their classrooms aren't too far apart. Wiggy asked to go to her classroom first. In her class she has three friends from church and her best friend Ava. She was happy as punch. My friend Amberly sent me a picture of her and Zach since they got to the room after I had left. They were in class together last year too.
Tubbs held my hand across the playground. I guess he does love his mama. :)
Can you tell he is a fan of the Seattle Seahawks. Yes...those are Seahawks socks as well.
Tubbs has a prescription to wear a hat and sunglasses when he's outside because of his headaches. Hopefully they help.Another first day on the book. I guess this will be my last year of walking Tubbs to his class. Of course Honeybadger Hogue doesn't have to know if I walk Tubbs to first period in Jr. high next year. Haha. I remember last year he told me not to walk Bubba to his first class because kids just don't do that in 7th grade. It was VERY tough to let my big-little bug out into the world of junior high.
Anyways...we are off to a great start and the kids are loving school. Hopefully this attitude remains throughout the school year.



No comments:
Post a Comment