Those were the words spoken by me to my husband when I found his post last night. I am sure they were not the words he expected to hear, but thats what came out. He just laughed at me. I should have known something was up when he told me I needed to update my blog to remove the double jogger I posted and sold within 2 hours time. But what can I say....I love this man. Of course if you're single or know someone who is, I am willing to clone him for a nominal fee.A few of his MANY (mentionable) talents include:
- Making the best chicken parmesan ever.
- Making our bed almost every morning (which is phenomonal since I NEVER make it).
- Knowing what I am thinking about.... before I can even make sense of it.
- Making me feel like I am beautiful on days when I feel like wearing a mu-mu and a paper sack over my head.
- Loving my curls more than I do.
- Shopping at the mall and going into every store with me to help me pick something out. (Ladies...come on..... you know this is big)
- Remembering the anniversary of the day he asked me to marry him...(and reminding me)
- Making the best boats, ships, and aircraft (or practically anything) out of Legos.
- Making the boys laugh and giggle when all hope seems lost.
- Making mama laugh for no particular reason.
- Appreciating the fact that I cannot cook AND be beautiful. (This is a joke between him and I)
- Loving me more than possibly imaginable!

No comments:
Post a Comment