Three classes from Tubbs' pre-school headed to a family farm early this morning for their first field trip of the school year. It was also Tubb's first time riding a school bus, so I was excited when his teacher asked if I could ride the bus with them.I thought for sure it had to be the craziest, loudest bunch of kids the bus driver had ever seen/heard, but she assured me that high-schoolers are even louder. Hmmm....
Anyways, it was hilarious to watch the kids whoop and holler as we got onto the freeway for the first time. It loops around and you would have thought they were on a ride at Disneyland.---Come to think of it, we could of just driven them around the city for half an hour, getting on and off the freeways and the kids would have been thrilled. (Would have saved me the $10 bucks I had to fork over for admission too) :)
After 30 minutes of watching 4 and 5 year olds play peek-a-boo behind the bench seats and not being able to hear a darn thing, we made it to the farm! Grandma Hogue met us there and Tubbs was very excited....as you can see below.
(He milks it for all he can get!)
Each class went through a big maze...(which we actually got lost in because we stopped for too many pictures....and had to head back out the way we came)
And FINALLY lunch! We were hungry!
This was mama on the way home--tired and exhausted! (picture courtesy of Tubbs)

This is Sawyer on the way home....with lots of energy!
I was trying to keep my eyes open on the way home, and I figured since I was technically a "chaperone" I should have at least one eye open to control my own kid! Easier said than done!

BUT---Tubbs had lots of fun......and Grandma and I had lots of fun watching him having fun! What more can you ask for?!






No comments:
Post a Comment