Yay doesn't even start to cover it. I love this time of year. It is warming up...the light at the end of the tunnel is nearing.
March kicked off with Wiggy and I away in Idaho. We arrived home on Sunday, the sixth.
Let's see--what's next...
"Spring Portraits" from school.
They take these lame photos of all the kids and send them home with the kids. You pay for them or send them back. I never order order them, so I don't even pay attention to when photo day is. It's never been an issue with the boys. They didn't care. Wiggy on the other hand, she will never let me live it down. Apparently one of her friends made fun of her because she wasn't dressed up. In fact she was the opposite of dressed up that day.
Anyways - when the photos came home, I had to take a photo of the pictures before sending them back--- so I could show Wiggy one day and hopefully laugh. Or she has evidence when she tells her therapist what a terrible mother I was.
Bubba and his birthday money from Great grandma Baer. This was taken the day I arrived home from Idaho.
Tubbs taking his sister's bike out for a spin.
I think the basket is a good look for him.
Relief Society birthday dinner at church.
It was Cafe Rio theme and it was a lot of fun.
It's Friday. Give me a thumbs up!
Daylight Savings started and I thought the little fella was just really tired. After church on Sunday he took a long nap, which was unusual. By Monday there was a fever and nausea, so he stayed home. Wednesday was a trip to the doctor, where his flu test came back positive. He was home the entire week so dad and I traded off staying home with the sickie....and his mask. Thankfully no one else caught the virus, so I was thrilled! Those masks are worth every penny!
The Edible school garden held a cooking class one evening and we made several types of pasta. Wiggy loves the kitchen across the street from the school, so she was excited for us to go together. She was able to chop garlic, shred parmesan cheese, stir vegetables on the stove, and wash dishes.
Wiggy's entire class made their Accelerated Reader (AR) goal 3rd quarter. Her teacher said in her 10 years of teaching it was a first for her. I thought it would be fun to put together something fun for the teacher and each of the kids to celebrate. We handed them out on 3/17.












No comments:
Post a Comment