He still hasn't been able to sleepover at a house that doesn't belong to Grandma/Grandpa Baer/Hogue. (And that's ok with me)
It was the perfect week for Tubbs to have a friend over. Bubba is gone camping with Grandma and Grandpa Hogue for 4 days, so Tubbs has been a little lonely in the evenings. (Don't get me wrong, he really likes the peace and quiet but Bubba is his partner in crime.)
Tubbs and his buddy came back from the swim meet and played around the house, waiting anxiously until it was dark outside.
That meant it was time to "night swim." Its Tubbs new favorite thing to do, EVERY NIGHT of summer break.
After night swimming, they changed into PJ's and pulled out the couch in the den and watched "Wipeout." The boys mischievously ran back and forth to the bedroom bringing out ALL of Tubbs' babies. (I guess they didn't want to get lonely in the middle of the night.)
I made Tubbs' favorite snack...caramel popcorn. (I can only find it at Winco, so we are stocked up for the summer) The boys enjoyed it fresh from the microwave.
These boys finally passed out aruond 11pm....and didn't rouse until 8am.
(I wish this happened on the weekends when I didn't have to get up early for work!)

Tubbs picked his favorite breakfast....donuts. Then they headed to see the dentist... Which is his buddy's dad.
But thankfully he was cavity free!
After lots of swimming we took a trip to Smith's Bakery for a rainbow cookie. The little manipulators also talked me into some thumb print cookies.

No comments:
Post a Comment