Day 2 of our Disney adventure.
We were wiped out from Disneyland yesterday. It was like waking the dead this morning!I wanted to get to the park right when it opened again and luckily that wasn't until 10am. We checked out of the hotel at 9:30 and ran to Target. We bought more bottled water and decided to bring our lunch into the park today. I bought some Uncrustables and strawberries. By the time we got into the park, it was after 10:30am.
I really wanted to take Wiggy to the Playhouse Disney Live show, so I headed there first while Luke took the boys on Soarin over California.
We met up at noon and then headed out for more rides together. I took the boys to the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror--but once again, Bubba chickened out. He refused to get on it.
I think this picture sums up what Tubbs thought about it.
He was a little confused? When we got off the ride he looked at me and said, "I don't think I liked it."
I laughed and told him to tell Bubba how awesome it was. :) He didn't listen to me.
Another great day with the kids. The boys' favorite ride was California Screamin' and they each rode it three times. I have to admit, I think it was my fave too. The Grizzly River Run was a close second for the boys. I rode it once and I was good. I didn't like getting soaked when it was only 65 degrees outside.
All in all, I wish we could come back more often. It's really a shame it's so expensive, because once you step inside it's like another world.

No comments:
Post a Comment