Monday morning Luke and Petunia met Grandma and Grandpa up in Tehachapi to drop off the boys. I was at work of course and missing the send-off. I am so oppressed!
Grandma and Grandpa sent me pictures of the send-off and I texted them back hugs and kisses as soon as I could.
Tubbs got to ride shotgun the first leg of the trip.
We let Grandma and Grandpa have the Nintendo DSi's for the boys. They haven't been able to play them most of summer so the boys were EXCITED to play them on the long drive to Bishop.
Eating treats from the bakery in Bishop.
Snoozing away...
They can be so sweet when they want to be!
They love their walking sticks....a gift from Grandma at Christmas.
Smores!
Fishing with Grandpa!
So excited to see their RV pull off the 58 freeway when we met up with them Friday evening in Tehachapi. We knew our precious packages were inside and we couldn't wait to see them! I am not sure who missed them most....Luke and I OR Petunia. She needed her brothers back ASAP! I think she was bored to death of her parents.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for spending the week with the boys and taking such good care of them!









No comments:
Post a Comment