(Before school this morning)
Mama: "You're having hot lunch today."
Simon: "Whats for hot lunch?"
Mama: "Chili Mac"
Simon: "Is it hot or cold?"
Mama: (With a strange look on my face) "It's hot."
Simon: "Then why is it called chilly?"

This is why I wish these boys would never grow up!! These are some of my favorite conversations!
Mama: "You're having hot lunch today."
Simon: "Whats for hot lunch?"
Mama: "Chili Mac"
Simon: "Is it hot or cold?"
Mama: (With a strange look on my face) "It's hot."
Simon: "Then why is it called chilly?"

This is why I wish these boys would never grow up!! These are some of my favorite conversations!
(I just picked Sawyer up from school)
Mama: (I first ponder if I should ask him what the bad word was and I go for it) "What did they say?"
Sawyer: "They said they were going to kiss the girls."
Mama: (Relieved and smiling) "What did you say?"
Sawyer: I told them it was a bad word and we shouldn't kiss girls."
Mama: "Did you tell the teacher?"
Sawyer: "Yes."
Mama: "What did the teacher say?"
Sawyer: "She told them not to."
Mama: "Did they do it anyways?"
Sawyer: "Yes...but not me. I just followed behind them while they chased and kissed the girls."

1 comment:
I love the little stories boys come up with. Hey, I just wanted you to know I watched New Kids on the Today show and totally thought of you.
Post a Comment