Yes, this is the week I have been waiting for! ---The week where all of my shows (all 3 of them) are back on! The shows that I record/watch religiously are:Grey's Anatomy (of course)
Desperate Housewives (My husband got me hooked)
Lipstick Jungle
(yes... I know they are a bunch off hussies, but I love Brooke Shield's hair!)
I am sure many of you watched the 2 hour premiere tonight of Grey's Anatomy and I have to tell you I was disappointed.---Very disappointed. Seriously, if I have to watch Meredith flounder for another season when it comes to committing to "McDreamy" I am going to lose it. After watching last season's finale I was giddy and clapping my hands (like Sawyer does when I pull a tootsie roll out of my purse) when they got kissed and got back together. I looked over at Luke on the other side of the couch and he had this scowl on his face. He seriosuly dislikes Meredith and thinks Derek should have moved on. I on the other hand, believe in happy endings and I think they should be together---even if she gets on my nerves---a lot.
What do you think? I'm doing a poll...so be sure to vote.
One thing I did like in tonight's premiere---was the Army doctor. Was I the only one? He was a nice surprise and I wish they would keep him around. When I first saw his face he looked really familiar but I somehow remembered him with a Scottish accent. After a few commercial breaks Luke remembered him from "Made of Honor" with Patrick Dempsey!
Cute movie!
Anyways, I am hoping things heat up a bit. I need some excitement again with this show. Give me more surprises, but yet more of what I want!
I am sure that sounds stupid... But thats OK! :)

2 comments:
Last night was about the 2nd time I've ever watched Grey's Anatomy. I thought it was pretty lame, still, although the ice cicle stab was a "fun" twist! I kind of laughed in a mean way. I (I mean Sam) kept switching between GA and ER (I'm more of an ER fan) and I was so surprised when Pratt died. I think Abby is leaving soon, too. I guess that's what happens in the last season of shows - everyone either leaves or dies. So, for that reason alone, it just will probably be more exciting than GA. Time will tell.
I watched the series premiere of GA and not a minute of it since! I feel totally left out of pop culture now b/c I have no idea who McDreamy and McSteamy are....So Kevin McKidd had a guest role? I really like him. Too bad his series got cancelled last year...what was the name of it? Journeyman. That was it! Good show, but apparently I was the only person who watched it!
Post a Comment