My boys are addicted and I have been making it every 10 days since April. When I think about it, thats a lot of bread. The standard recipe calls for vanilla pudding. But why use vanilla when I can use chocolate ....and add lots of mini chocolate chips. Anyways, if you are familiar with the recipe, I am supposed to make 3 bags of starter dough and give it to 3 friends. BUT...being I am selfish (and a pig) I usually keep them for myself. But, I have decided last night that my family doesn't need this much bread anymore...plus I am a little burnt out. So, I have 2 starter bags available if anyone wants to be my "friend." Just let me know! If you want to see the recipe, here it is: http://www.armchair.com/recipe/bake002.html

OK...on to more important matters of business. A friend left a comment on a previous post which states she is watching the NKOTB on the Today Show. Comments on my blog always go to my work e-mail. So, one minute I am working diligently, the next my mouth is hanging open and I am trying to find my friend's number so I can find out what the heck is going on. They were SUPPOSED to perform on Monday morning, but the stupid hurricane in New Orleans somehow overruled a performance in NYC. How that happens I don't know....but it did. So, they must have rescheduled for today (and didn't tell anyone). If you have read my previous post on the NKOTB you recall that I missed their first reunion performance on the Today Show in May because my satellite went out. Now I am forced to "YouTube" the performance from today. Arrrrrrrrr!!!
Lastly, has anyone tried ice skating before? I had visions of it being a lot easier than it actually was. I made one whole lap around the rink on Monday before I gave up and gave back the borrowed ice skates. I even borrowed a "walker" that a friend's son was using to make his way around. That lasted a few feet before I figured out it was easier to just hold on to the side of the wall and look like a fool!
Okay..I lied. I have another item of business.....FOOD. More specifically, Baja Fresh's -Taco Trio and Chili's Honey Chipotle Chicken Crispers!
Baja Fresh - I received some coupons in the mail from this joint and decided to hang on to them just in case (I am a pack rat)! I am not a huge Baja Fresh fan, but have to tell you that I have a new craving and surprisingly it comes from Baja Fresh. If anyone else is like me, I find things I like and I eat them for every meal...or at least everyday. (It could explain the extra 5 pounds I am packing this month. Hmmmm) This trio comes with one steak, one chicken and one shrimp taco. But they aren't your average taco. When I order this trio I don't get the steak. My husband LOVES the shrimp taco and asks for some of their fis sauce on the side. Its delicious. Try it out. If they try to charge you extra for ordering 2 or 3 shrimp tacoes instead of getting one of each, just tell them that you weren't charged extra last time! :) I think I get a different total every time I order!

Chili's - These babies are not new to the menu (I don't think), but I just found them. The sauce is delicious and again, I could eat them for every meal. I would be poor, (big as a house) and unable to make my mortgage, but it would be worth it!!



1 comment:
If the bread is gone,I need the recipe!!Looks sooooo good:)
Love,Rach
p.s. We go to the rink all the time.Ice skating is a great workout!!
Post a Comment